Thursday Jun 29 2017
Get ready to sharpen those pencils and take some serious notes, we have a wonderful treat on our blog today! Our talented designers are sharing their top neutral paint picks of all-time.
Paint has the power to impact an entire room, having a strong affect on the overall mood and feeling of the space. If you are looking to make a dramatic impact to your home while getting the biggest bang for your buck, without-a-doubt your solution is as simple as a few cans of paint!
Our designers are happy to reveal their top neutral paint choices and why they adore the color so much.
- Simply White by Benjamin Moore- "I love all white walls and all white baseboards and Simply White is a soft white that will give you that clean palette yet will still feel cozy."
- Tricorn Black by Sherwin Williams - "This true black is fantastic for trim, doors or any accents of black in any room."
Agreeable Grey by Sherwin Williams - "I love the warmth that this grey adds to a room. It is aptly named and it agrees with almost any color."
Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore - "I consider Hale Navy a great rich neutral. It's the perfect classic navy and complements accent colors in the same way a great navy suit shows off a great colorful tie or scarf."
Balanced Beige by Sherwin Williams - "A fabulous neutral for all those who are not part of the grey revolution. It's fresh, light and warm without the golden undertones of most beiges."
- Amazing Gray by Sherwin Williams - "Perfectly named, this grey has a lovely warmth to it and pairs well with every color!"
Silver Marlin by Benjamin Moore - "This a spectacular color for a bedroom, so nice in fact you can carry it on into the master bath. It is very serene and one of the closest colors I've seen that is comparable to a Restoration Hardware color."
- Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore - "A definite store favorite! We recently remodeled a good portion of our store and we kept going on with it in multiple rooms! A happy combination of cream and white. I recently had a client do her entire kitchen cabinets in it, she is very happy with the way it turned out."
Aesthetic White by Sherwin Williams - "This color is a chameleon! It looks cool against cream colored trim but gives a room an overall soft glow."
Creamy by Sherwin Williams - "The perfect classic off white. Not too yellow not too white. It is a fantastic choice for cabinetry."
- Athena by Benjamin Moore- "This is a warm grey, almost looks like a warm-white. Looks fantastic next to a bright white crown molding. If you want to try a grey, but are afraid it will look too cool in your home, try Athena!"
- Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore - "A soft grey, looks excellent in a bathroom next to marble, tile or travertine. Also looks great painted on a vanity and/or island."
- White Dove by Benjamin Moore - "I love how white dove has a grey undertone. It is perfect for trims or exteriors. I selected White Dove for the exterior of CF Home and Archibald’s Restaurant at Gardner Village, because of how this white translates on an exterior."
Mascarpone by Benjamin Moore – "White can truly be a tricky color, because there are so many different tones to white – pink, blue, grey, yellow. When I need a warm white I always start with Mascarpone. It gives a space warmth while remaining neutral."
By incorporating soft neutral color, the overall design and the impact of paint has a powerful payoff. Revive and refresh your home with one of our favorite neutral paint picks!
*due to individual device monitor limitations, colors seen here may not accurately reflect Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin More paint colors. To confirm your color choices, visit with one of our interior design professionals.
*discliamer photos from houzz, house and home, wordpress, benchmark studios, juxtapost design, reneakeller designs, Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore