Thursday Jul 6 2017
Welcome back to part two of our best paint picks. Our talented designers are spilling their top paint choices when it comes to color! This year, the design trend is all about using color throughout your home and our designers saw a lot of it with this year's recent furniture market. Color is making a huge comeback, and there is no better way to incorporate vibrant color than with paint!
Our expert designers are revealing their favorite classic paint colors and why they are drawn to these rich beauties!
- Isle of Pines by Sherwin Williams - " A rich green is a very popular 'go-to' color for 2017. Isle of Pines is one of my favorite green paints for cabinets or used as an accent because it is lively, yet organic."
- Gray by Benjamin Moore - "I consider this a charcoal gray paint a "color" not a neutral because it has a slight navy undertone that makes it rich and versatile. It is still a gorgeous dark charcoal paint without being too black or too gray.
- Sassy Green by Sherwin Williams - "I love this pop of fresh green, especially coupled with white and navy."
- Romance by Sherwin Williams - "This is a sophisticated blush/coral color that is great for master bedrooms or powder bathrooms."
- Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams - "This silvery blue-green is soft, peaceful and serene when paired with whites and neutrals. It pairs beautifully with pops of fresh color for a cheerful and bright space."
- Quiet Moments by Sherwin Williams - "Tranquil, light, blue-gray that inspires moments of quiet meditation. This soothing shade creates a look of elegance and simplicity."
- Flexible Gray by Sherwin Williams - "I have been drawn to this color lately... it is nice that it can go a blush direction or a hint of purple. I think it would be spectacular in a girls room or a lady's study."
Stillwater by Sherwin Williams- "I'm naturally a blue girl so this was a simple. I like that you could put any shade of blue with it or cozy up an entire space painting all of your walls. Darling in a boys room."
- Rosebud by Sherwin Williams - "The most romantic and feminine color of all time. Looks beautiful in bedrooms and powder baths."
- Sanguaro by Sherwin Williams - "This color adds a fun earthy element to a bright color palette or jazzes up a neutral scheme."
- Wedgewood Gray by Benjamin Moore - "A fabulous grey/green, I've never used it when the client didn't want to see MORE of this color."
- Woodland White by Benjamin Moore- "The palest hint of green. It's barely there with a soft hue to the green without being overwhelming."
- Collonade Gray by Sherwin Williams - "I have many clients who want to remodel, but aren’t ready to paint their gorgeous wood trim. Collonade Gray is my go to for blending wood tones with gray. It is warm but feels fresh and current."
Every paint pick that our designers have shared with you today are all truly classic colors. The design professionals at The Black Goose Design return to these beautiful choices time after time and they never disappoint, always giving the perfect backdrop to any space.
Incoporating paint color into your home has always been an excellent way to pack a huge punch of design drama that gives life to any area of your space!
*Due to individual device monitor limitations, colors seen here may not accurately reflect Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin More paint colors. To confirm your color choices, visit with one of our interior design professionals
*Disclaimer photos from Shae McGee design, Desigerpaint, Creativity Exchange, Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, Home Coloriste, Houzz and Wordpress.